Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh What a Feeling..............

No one loves summer more than me.  Not even the kids I don't think.  My favorite time is when the pool first opens and we get to see other families that tend to end up just being our "summer friends".  Even though time has passed, it seems like we all pick up where we left off on Labor Day.  We have been coming to this pool since I was pregnant with Audrey.  I am even on the Board of Directors and I edit/publish the quarterly newsletter (okay, I do this to get a discount on our membership -- but most of the time I do enjoy it and I know we enjoy the benefit).  Today was our first day and it was like a homecoming.  We had  a great time but missed Daddy (who is probably having a great time with his friends in Franklin, NC).



Audrey passed her swim test for the diving boards..........her first cannonball of the summer.  She spent most of her time today jumping off the boards.  Press the "play" icon (the sideways triangle) and watch her big splash.