Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A New Chapter...

For the past several years I have been volunteering at the kids' school.  I enjoy it and do feel like part of the team but I am so THRILLED beyond words that I have been officially hired (yes - a paid position) at Greensboro Academy to a position that I am going to love.  Subbing was a nice option but this is much for predictable, steady paying and I get to work with all the children as well as teachers.  After interviews with the Principal, Deans (3 of them) and Librarian and about two weeks of waiting, I am the Library Technology Aide at Greensboro Academy and I am very, very proud.  What could be better than being around people you enjoy, doing something you love and be within about 100 feet or less of your kids all day  AND get paid for it?