Saturday, October 20, 2012

Busy Busy.....

It was a busy week for the kids and me this past week.  I helped with the Book Fair at school which is a big fundraiser for our school.  I was there all week from 7:00am until 3:00pm.  Made me wonder how all those working moms do it all the time.  Both kids had a field trip on Friday.  Since I went to Audrey's last field trip, it was Evan's turn to have me around.  We spent the day at Town Creek Indian Mound.  I never even knew this place was so close to here (about 1 1/2 hours away).  So much interesting history about the Native Americans that lived in this area of the country for so long.  Today the boys left for their yearly cub scout camp out.  I have been kept up to date with pictures that John has so kindly been texting to me.  They have such a great time at this thing.  As for us girls, we are enjoying the quiet and each other.  We don't get a lot of this one on one time anymore.